Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > design pattern for j2ee application

design pattern for j2ee application

Garg

Hi All,

I need to write a design of a project and I am not able to understand
form where to start and what design pattern to follow. This is a pure
jsp, beans application which retrieves the data from database and
store that back after manipulating. There is also some business logic
to write.
Please suggest me which design pattern to follow and what the common
pattern industry follows.

Tarun Garg