Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Plan 9

Plan 9

philo

could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!

thanatoid

"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
> so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!
>

> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56109656489183

It's a lot better than anything that ever won an Oscar.

--
Savagery of the relationships between people. Here, everyone is
on the make, all of them doing their damndest to take someone

J.M.G. LeClézio

philo

"thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
> > so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!
> >

> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56109656489183

> It's a lot better than anything that ever won an Oscar.

LOL!!!

I am sure you are right on that one.
I maybe see one movie a year.

> --
> Savagery of the relationships between people. Here, everyone is
> on the make, all of them doing their damndest to take someone
> else by surprise, to relieve this man of his property, to enjoy
> that girl's flesh. There is no gentleness, there are only
> pleasures. Eyes which already devour the easy prey offered them,
> eyes which seek out the chink in the armour, the weak point, the
> little patch of pale skin into which the nails can sink and
> bring blood spurting out. Spying eyes, fierce eyes, sharp eyes
> which loathe and wound. A look which passes summary judgment, a
> knowing look, one which wants, not to understand, but to keep at
> a distance, to consume at a distance. A kind of tentacle, eye-
> sucker clamped to the intellect's stomach. The world is not
> pure. The world is free, roamed by wild animals, inhabited by
> greedy, hate-filled monsters. Loneliness, indifference: hatred.
>
> J.M.G. LeClézio

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

philo wrote:

> could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
> so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56109656489183

If you liked Plan 9 from Outer Space, you'll love this one:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0307109/

Sorry, I don't have a link to a video, but it should be available at
your rental store.

--
-bts

philo

news:AAmyj.689562$(E-Mail Removed)...
> philo wrote:
>
> > could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
> > so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!
> >
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56109656489183

> If you liked Plan 9 from Outer Space, you'll love this one:
>
> http://imdb.com/title/tt0307109/
>
> Sorry, I don't have a link to a video, but it should be available at
> your rental store.
>
> --
> -bts

If a horror movie is done so badly that I can laugh...I consider it a good
one.

If a horror movie is done so well it scares me...
I'd much rather skip it!

That looks like a good one!!!!

Mara

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 00:32:32 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>philo wrote:
>
>> could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
>> so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!
>>
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56109656489183

>If you liked Plan 9 from Outer Space, you'll love this one:
>
>http://imdb.com/title/tt0307109/
>
>Sorry, I don't have a link to a video, but it should be available at
>your rental store.

Surely it can't beat this:

http://www.bmsc.washington.edu/peopl..._of_Argon.html

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/7g76s

Heh.
--
However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Mara wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>>philo wrote:
>>
>>> could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
>>> so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!
>>>
>>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56109656489183

>>If you liked Plan 9 from Outer Space, you'll love this one:
>>
>>http://imdb.com/title/tt0307109/
>>
>>Sorry, I don't have a link to a video, but it should be available at
>>your rental store.

> Surely it can't beat this:
>
> http://www.bmsc.washington.edu/peopl..._of_Argon.html

Mebbe. Mebbe not. But the Lost Skeleton is worth a look.

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista

Blinky the Shark

philo wrote:

> could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
> so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!

It's been on the best-turkeys lists for decades.

> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56109656489183

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Blinky: http://blinkynet.net

thanatoid

"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > could possiblybe one of the worst movies ever made...
>> > so horrible it's got a 5 star rating!!!
>> >

>> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...38656109656489
>> > 183

>> It's a lot better than anything that ever won an Oscar.
>>

> LOL!!!
>
> I am sure you are right on that one.
> I maybe see one movie a year.

I think it's been more than 5 years for me. And I have never
seen ET, ANY of the Star Wars westerns, Titanix, Ringo's Evil
Ring, Toy Stories, Hairies on Potties, or any currently popular
'rats are cool in the kitchen' or 'cowboys have assholes too'
trash. I /did/ see "Godfather" but I was just a kid and they
dragged me in by force. Boring as hell.

Kenneth Anger come back!

--
[...]

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:AAmyj.689562$(E-Mail Removed):

> http://imdb.com/title/tt0307109/

LOVE the 3-eyed giant frog! And "Animala" is a pretty cool name
for a female character! Wonder just WHAT she does in the
movie....