Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless EAP protocol list isn't available

wireless EAP protocol list isn't available

frank

I have windows XP SP 2, my wireless network connection keeps acquiring
network adress .I use INPROCOMM IPN2220 wireless LAN card, tried
troubleshooting it and found also that EAP protocol list area is empty no
protocols displayed, when I do a refresh it cannot show any wireless networks
in the area