Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Quantity of UTStarcom F3000 SIP WiFI Phones For Sale

Quantity of UTStarcom F3000 SIP WiFI Phones For Sale

candrews@sayersmedia.com

I have several hundred UTStarcom F3000 WiFI SIP Phones available for
sale. These units are all brand new, sealed in factory 10-packs.
They were purchased for an ITSP project in Guatemala that was
subsequently cancelled.

I am offering these in lots of (20) or more, cost per unit is $152 USD/
ea

Product is available for immediate shipment FOB New York, US. Buyer
is responsible for transport, tax and import duty, if applicable.
Product is factory new and offered with (90) Day warranty.

Email candrews (at) sayersmedia (dot) com if interested.

Chris Davies

> I have several hundred UTStarcom F3000 WiFI SIP Phones available for
> sale.

These are the UTStarcom models that don't keep their WiFi registration
for more than 1/2hr or so, without you having to powercycle them?

Chris