Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > ANN: Call for Participation - Code Generation 2008

Reply
Thread Tools

ANN: Call for Participation - Code Generation 2008

 
 
Antoninus Twink
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2008
On 3 Mar 2008 at 14:08, Kenny McCormack wrote:
> In article <fqgvkj$tbf$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Oh, puhleaze.
>>
>>Try this:
>>
>>http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war.../ideologue.htm

>
> Could be - but I'm not so sure he's all that motivated by any ideology.
>
> My pick would be (particularly w.r.t. his feud with Jacob): Duelist.


Clc is heavy on Android/Big Dog combinations, with some Me-toos to
bolster their egos.

I suppose Sosman would qualify as a Big Cat.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Phlip
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2008
Kaz Kylheku wrote:

> Should therefore C++ be regarded as a work of code generation? Is that
> what is interesting about C++? Is Stroustrup's contribution to
> computing that he wrote a program that wrote source code that was fed
> to another program? What about the actual semantics of C++?


Awe, come on, Kaz!

You are more fun to read when you try to catch flies with vinegar!

--
Phlip
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2008
Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On 3 Mar 2008 at 14:08, Kenny McCormack wrote:
>> In article <fqgvkj$tbf$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>Oh, puhleaze.
>>>
>>>Try this:
>>>
>>>http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war.../ideologue.htm

>>
>> Could be - but I'm not so sure he's all that motivated by any ideology.
>>
>> My pick would be (particularly w.r.t. his feud with Jacob): Duelist.

>
> Clc is heavy on Android/Big Dog combinations, with some Me-toos to
> bolster their egos.
>
> I suppose Sosman would qualify as a Big Cat.


Guess which clc clique reg is a 100% match for this type:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...rouscranus.htm



 
Reply With Quote
 
Antoninus Twink
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2008
On 3 Mar 2008 at 15:53, Richard wrote:
> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> On 3 Mar 2008 at 14:08, Kenny McCormack wrote:
>>> In article <fqgvkj$tbf$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>Oh, puhleaze.
>>>>
>>>>Try this:
>>>>
>>>>http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war.../ideologue.htm
>>>
>>> Could be - but I'm not so sure he's all that motivated by any ideology.
>>>
>>> My pick would be (particularly w.r.t. his feud with Jacob): Duelist.

>>
>> Clc is heavy on Android/Big Dog combinations, with some Me-toos to
>> bolster their egos.
>>
>> I suppose Sosman would qualify as a Big Cat.

>
> Guess which clc clique reg is a 100% match for this type:
>
> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...rouscranus.htm


Ha ha, that's truly uncanny!

I'd expected him to match the description of Netiquette Nazi as well,
but he's more of a boring old grandad complaining away in the corner
than a Miss Whiplash!

 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2008
Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On 3 Mar 2008 at 15:53, Richard wrote:
>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>
>>> On 3 Mar 2008 at 14:08, Kenny McCormack wrote:
>>>> In article <fqgvkj$tbf$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>>Oh, puhleaze.
>>>>>
>>>>>Try this:
>>>>>
>>>>>http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war.../ideologue.htm
>>>>
>>>> Could be - but I'm not so sure he's all that motivated by any ideology.
>>>>
>>>> My pick would be (particularly w.r.t. his feud with Jacob): Duelist.
>>>
>>> Clc is heavy on Android/Big Dog combinations, with some Me-toos to
>>> bolster their egos.
>>>
>>> I suppose Sosman would qualify as a Big Cat.

>>
>> Guess which clc clique reg is a 100% match for this type:
>>
>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...rouscranus.htm

>
> Ha ha, that's truly uncanny!
>
> I'd expected him to match the description of Netiquette Nazi as well,
> but he's more of a boring old grandad complaining away in the corner
> than a Miss Whiplash!


You got the CBF reference then :-; And the philosopher there is most
definitely KT trying patiently to explain to Chuck why he is so wrong yet
again. Uncanny.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Randy Howard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2008
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:56:38 -0600, Richard wrote
(in article <fqhoma$gn6$(E-Mail Removed)>):

> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> On 3 Mar 2008 at 15:53, Richard wrote:
>>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>
>>>> On 3 Mar 2008 at 14:08, Kenny McCormack wrote:
>>>>> In article <fqgvkj$tbf$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>>>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>>> Oh, puhleaze.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Try this:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war.../ideologue.htm
>>>>>
>>>>> Could be - but I'm not so sure he's all that motivated by any ideology.
>>>>>
>>>>> My pick would be (particularly w.r.t. his feud with Jacob): Duelist.
>>>>
>>>> Clc is heavy on Android/Big Dog combinations, with some Me-toos to
>>>> bolster their egos.
>>>>
>>>> I suppose Sosman would qualify as a Big Cat.
>>>
>>> Guess which clc clique reg is a 100% match for this type:
>>>
>>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...rouscranus.htm

>>
>> Ha ha, that's truly uncanny!
>>
>> I'd expected him to match the description of Netiquette Nazi as well,
>> but he's more of a boring old grandad complaining away in the corner
>> than a Miss Whiplash!

>
> You got the CBF reference then :-; And the philosopher there is most
> definitely KT trying patiently to explain to Chuck why he is so wrong yet
> again. Uncanny.
>


Dare I mention:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...quettenazi.htm


--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism by those
who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw





 
Reply With Quote
 
CBFalconer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2008
Randy Howard wrote:
> Richard wrote
>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>> Richard wrote:
>>>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>>> Kenny McCormack wrote:
>>>>>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>

.... snip troll garbage ...
>
> Dare I mention:
> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...quettenazi.htm


Do you realize that there are six successive troll posts preceding
your reply? Why encourage them?

--
[mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net)
[page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>
Try the download section.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

 
Reply With Quote
 
Antoninus Twink
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-04-2008
On 3 Mar 2008 at 23:35, CBFalconer wrote:
> Randy Howard wrote:
>> Richard wrote
>>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>> Richard wrote:
>>>>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>>>> Kenny McCormack wrote:
>>>>>>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>
>>>>> Guess which clc clique reg is a 100% match for this type:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...rouscranus.htm
>>>>
>>>> Ha ha, that's truly uncanny!
>>>>
>>>> I'd expected him to match the description of Netiquette Nazi as
>>>> well,
>>>> but he's more of a boring old grandad complaining away in the corner
>>>> than a Miss Whiplash!
>>>
>>> You got the CBF reference then :-; And the philosopher there is most
>>> definitely KT trying patiently to explain to Chuck why he is so wrong
>>> yet again. Uncanny.

>>
>>
>> Dare I mention:
>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...quettenazi.htm

>
> Do you realize that there are six successive troll posts preceding
> your reply? Why encourage them?


Ooh, did we touch a nerve there?!

Of course, there's only one Godfather in any group - no prizes for
guessing who clc's is, or who his loyal henchmen are.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-04-2008
Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On 3 Mar 2008 at 23:35, CBFalconer wrote:
>> Randy Howard wrote:
>>> Richard wrote
>>>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>>> Richard wrote:
>>>>>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>>>>> Kenny McCormack wrote:
>>>>>>>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>>>> Guess which clc clique reg is a 100% match for this type:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...rouscranus.htm
>>>>>
>>>>> Ha ha, that's truly uncanny!
>>>>>
>>>>> I'd expected him to match the description of Netiquette Nazi as
>>>>> well,
>>>>> but he's more of a boring old grandad complaining away in the corner
>>>>> than a Miss Whiplash!
>>>>
>>>> You got the CBF reference then :-; And the philosopher there is most
>>>> definitely KT trying patiently to explain to Chuck why he is so wrong
>>>> yet again. Uncanny.
>>>
>>>
>>> Dare I mention:
>>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...quettenazi.htm

>>
>> Do you realize that there are six successive troll posts preceding
>> your reply? Why encourage them?

>
> Ooh, did we touch a nerve there?!
>
> Of course, there's only one Godfather in any group - no prizes for
> guessing who clc's is, or who his loyal henchmen are.


That's funny. But even funnier is that I can think of at least 3 posters
who will all think you mean them!

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war.../godfather.htm

 
Reply With Quote
 
Randy Howard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-04-2008
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:35:51 -0600, CBFalconer wrote
(in article <(E-Mail Removed)>):

> Randy Howard wrote:
>> Richard wrote
>>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>> Richard wrote:
>>>>> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>>>> Kenny McCormack wrote:
>>>>>>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>

> ... snip troll garbage ...
>>
>> Dare I mention:
>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...quettenazi.htm

>
> Do you realize that there are six successive troll posts preceding
> your reply? Why encourage them?


You are making it harder and harder to classify trolls and non-trolls
of late.


--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism by those
who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw





 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Call For Participation: WORLDCOMP'08 (CS and CE conferences), July14-17, 2008, Las Vegas A. M. G. Solo VHDL 0 06-24-2008 02:54 PM
ANN: Call for Participation - Code Generation 2008 Mark Dalgarno C++ 32 03-04-2008 05:11 PM
ANN: Call for Participation - Code Generation 2008 Mark Dalgarno C Programming 34 03-04-2008 05:11 PM
ANN: Final Call for Speakers - Code Generation 2008 Mark Dalgarno C++ 0 01-08-2008 03:17 PM
Call for Project Participation in Development Sprints at PyCon 2008 Facundo Batista Python 0 12-14-2007 07:51 PM



Advertisments