Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Nowbie in the java jungle

Nowbie in the java jungle

robertsson.filip@gmail.com

Hi all!

I've just starded to program some things in java, mostly in school.
But i want to learn more about it then just in school, so i just
wonder if someone can tell me about some nice tutorials or simular.

peace out!

Stefan Ram

>I've just starded to program some things in java, mostly in school.
>But i want to learn more about it then just in school, so i just
>wonder if someone can tell me about some nice tutorials or simular.

Sun's Tutorial
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutor...ybigindex.html

The Language Spezification
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/

Code Conventions
http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/

Classes of Java SE
http://download.java.net/jdk7/docs/a...ses-frame.html

Packets of Java SE
http://download.java.net/jdk7/docs/a...w-summary.html

Java SE Documentation
http://download.java.net/jdk7/docs/

HotSpot
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jvms/...ecTOC.doc.html
http://java.sun.com/jsp_utils/PrintP...rmanceFAQ.html
http://java.sun.com/products/hotspot...l_4_30_01.html

Java Glossary by Roedy Green
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html

Java tools (java, javac, javadoc, ...)
http://download.java.net/jdk7/docs/t...ols/index.html

"javadoc" for Microsoft® Windows
http://download.java.net/jdk7/docs/t...doc/index.html

Java bugs
http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/

API difference
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/jcp/bet...dex-diffs.html

Serializiation specification
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/pl...serialTOC.html

Java Look and Feel Design Guidelines
http://java.sun.com/products/jlf/ed2/book/HIGTOC.html

Swing Keys
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/...Key-Index.html

Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years
http://norvig.com/21-days.html

SSCCE
http://homepage1.nifty.com/algafield/sscce.html

Roedy Green

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:25:05 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed)

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary