Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Permission to use Mac OS 'rocketship' dock icon?

Permission to use Mac OS 'rocketship' dock icon?

Anand Patil

Hi all,

The image of a rocket with the Python logo that occasionally shows up
in the dock would make part of a nice logo for PyMC, an open-source
Python Bayesian statistics package. Anyone know who we would have to
ask to get permission to use it?

Thanks,
Anand

Benjamin