Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > EditorAttribute for Style Editor

EditorAttribute for Style Editor

Tim Pacl

I am building a Custom Placeholder control for MCMS 2002
which gives a translucent background to the control. I
want to add a "Style" property and use the standard style
editor which is available in numerous other server
controls.

What is the editor used for the style collection? I tried
System.ComponentModel.Design.CollectionEditor but, of
course, that isn't it. I have searched the internet and
MSDN in vain for two days. Lots of info on building
custom editors but nothing to point me to the existing
style editor.

Any help is appreciated.

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Tim,

Do you mean the editing of the Style property available for
HtmlControl-derived controls (not for WebControls)? If so, thats not part of
the .NET fx, its part of VS.NET.

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

news:08f801c347ad$5e35bc00$(E-Mail Removed)...