Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > why this program is wrong ?

why this program is wrong ?

Keith Thompson

Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>> Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> or used 'void' if it has none.

> On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:52:16 -0000, Keith Thompson replied:
>> The return type of main is int (unless the implementation allows and
>> documents a different return type, but there's no good reason not to
>> use int).

> Keith, I was referring to the parameter list. I would never advocate
> declaring main with a return type of void. It's just not cricket.

Whoops, sorry. That was one of my vanishingly rare mistakes. My use
of the phrase "vanishingly rare" in the previous sentence was another
of my vanishingly rare mistakes. And ...

Nokia