Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > getting list of distribution lists from Exchange in ASP.NET

getting list of distribution lists from Exchange in ASP.NET

Dan Nordquist

Hey everyone.

I'm just getting my feet wet with ADSI (and VB.NET, and ASP.NET,
really), but I'm wondering if there's a way to pull a list of
distribution lists from an Exchange server using ADSI, LDAP, or
anything else in ASP.NET with VB.NET.

I'm creating a form that adds new users, and I'd like to be able to
ask the user what mail groups the new user should be added to. It's a
little thing, but it would make life easier down the road. If ADSI
won't help, any other explanation would be useful.

Thanks,
Dan