Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > how to create os image in same drive using symantech ghost 11.

how to create os image in same drive using symantech ghost 11.

manojgj manojgj is offline
Junior Member

i am a student & working in browsing center. i want to create an os back of each system in the same drive. service engineer doesn't told how to create os image an restore it.. could anybody help to do it.. i had downloaded norton ghost 14. its not an bootable(.exe), i also having symantec ghost 11(hiren's boot 9.4). when i try to create an image it create an copy of c drive.. not a image but ,service engineer created image with .exe and able to restore.... plz anyone tell me how to do it.....