Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > outbound port 80 redirect to specific destination address

outbound port 80 redirect to specific destination address

brickwalls19

I have a cisco 2600 router with a connection to my internet and LAN. I
would like to connect to my friend's server out the internet. His ISP
does not allow incoming port 25. He has set the server to accept port
2525 connections. I need help to clear the cobwebs with my cisco
commands. I would like it so that if my destination address is my
friend's server then change the tcp port to 2525.

i know from a pix firewall, i can use static(inside, outside)
<destination address> 2525 <destination address> 25 to change tcp
ports. Is there an equivalent for an IOS router? I don't want all port
25 traffic redirected, just if the destination is my friend's server.
I'm sure there's an access list for matching involved here.

Thanks for any feedback.

brickwalls19

On Feb 28, 1:07 am, brickwalls19 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a cisco 2600 router with a connection to my internet and LAN. I
> would like to connect to my friend's server out the internet. His ISP
> does not allow incoming port 25. He has set the server to accept port
> 2525 connections. I need help to clear the cobwebs with my cisco
> commands. I would like it so that if my destination address is my
> friend's server then change the tcp port to 2525.
>
> i know from a pix firewall, i can use static(inside, outside)
> <destination address> 2525 <destination address> 25 to change tcp
> ports. Is there an equivalent for an IOS router? I don't want all port
> 25 traffic redirected, just if the destination is my friend's server.
> I'm sure there's an access list for matching involved here.
>
> Thanks for any feedback.

Subject header incorrect....i just noticed.