Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Apache command chain question

Apache command chain question

Seyal

Hi,

I am new to the command chain pattern and kindly bear with me if this
is a basic question.

In the catalog below,

<catalog>
<chain main>
<command 1/>
<command 2 lookup(sub)/>
<command 5/>
</chain>

<chain sub>
<command 3>
<command 4>
</chain>

If command 3 were to return true, will command 5 execute ? Thanks.

Arne Vajh°j

Seyal wrote:
> I am new to the command chain pattern and kindly bear with me if this
> is a basic question.
>
> In the catalog below,
>
> <catalog>
> <chain main>
> <command 1/>
> <command 2 lookup(sub)/>
> <command 5/>
> </chain>
>
> <chain sub>
> <command 3>
> <command 4>
> </chain>
>
> If command 3 were to return true, will command 5 execute ? Thanks.

Apache what ?

Arne