Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > can't set a session variable from a user control

can't set a session variable from a user control

jc

I've got a master page.

under a content page is a user control.

I attempt to set a set session variable under a grid row command
event, but it does not take..

I do a watch on the session variable and it never sets. I
reponse.redirect to a another page and can tell it's never set as
well.

What's up with that?

Thanks for any help or information!

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello JC,

How do u set sessions? Any sample?
Can u set session from other places?
Are u sure that u have "EnableSessionState=true" on the <%Page...> settings?

---
WBR,