Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > JOIN NOW FREE> WORLD LARGEST MARKETING TEAM <GET 50$ FREE!

JOIN NOW FREE> WORLD LARGEST MARKETING TEAM <GET 50$ FREE!

manazar

JOIN NOW FREE> WORLD LARGEST MARKETING TEAM <GET 50$ FREE!
JOIN FREE! > http://manazar.dubaimlm.com <GET 50$ FREE!
DubaiMLM(tm) BRINGS FINANCIAL FREEDOM TO ALL
PAID MORE THAN 22 MILLION DOLLARS ABOUT 300,000 MEMBERS 210 COUNTRIES
SIGN UP WITHIN 60 DAYS!IT'S WORLD RECORD!
JOIN FREE! > http://manazar.dubaimlm.com <GET 50$
FREE!
WWW.ALEXA.COM Compares Every Website IN The World!
"ALEXA RANKS DubaiMLM(tm) #1 MLM WEBSITE IN THE WORLD"

We Estimate a New Member Every 60 Second...then every 30 SECOND... then
every 10...then after every 1 Second ...
JOIN FREE Now! Be Part of #1 Co. & Share the Success Together!
JOIN FREE! > http://manazar.dubaimlm.com <GET 50$ FREE!
DubaiMLM(tm) Reward Dollars will be paid as follows:
(50$) DubaiMLM(tm)Dollars to each NEW MEMBER.
(10$) DubaiMLM(tm) Dollars to the personal sponsor of each NEW MEMBER.
(1$) DubaiMLM(tm) Dollar for each NEW MEMBER below your
DubaiMLM Position - Up to FIFTY LEVELS.
JOIN FREE! > http://manazar.dubaimlm.com <GET 50$ FREE!

Dubai will soon be The Financial Capitol of The World. Your DubaiMLM(tm)
Account can become more important than your current Bank Account.
Whichever country you reside in, your country's currency only has a
monetary value based upon the fact that others within your country are
willing to accept the same for tangible products and services. For
example:- You could not walk into a Wal-Mart in the Omaha, USA and pay
for the items with a foreign currency such as a Mexican Peso or a
Jamaican Dollar. These currencies and other foreign currencies would
be worthless in such a case. On the other hand, if there was a local
grocery store in the United States. So DubaiMLM(tm)Account can become
more important to your life.
We plan to take the Top 1000 Recruiters to The 1st Convention in Dubai
as Dubai will soon have the TALLEST Building In The World... It will
be more than 3 times larger than The Empire State Building in USA also
Longest Tower Bridge in the World...Now DubaiMLM(tm) will have the Largest
MLM Company in The World...Because we are growing more than 300%
faster than we ever could have imagined...as its going to Break All
the Records!
So JOIN FREE Now! Be Part of Our Growth & Let's Share the Success
Together! http://manazar.dubaimlm.com
DubaiMLM(tm) has a ZERO TOLERANCE - STRICTLY ENFORCED - NO SPAM POLICY.
http://manazar.dubaimlm.com

joevan

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:17:47 -0800 (PST), manazar
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am just an idiot spammer.
>
>Dubai will soon be The Financial Fpnzvgby of The World. Y
>http://manazar.dubaimlm.comedy

Edited for your edification