Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What's your idea?

What's your idea?

adamlin55@gmail.com

I am a widow woman, 53 years old , My friends suggest me look for my
spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely, they recomment
BoomerMingle.com to me..., but I think online dating is only belong
to the young. How do you think of this?

TJ

> I am a widow woman, 53 years old , My friends suggest me look for my
> spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely,

Looking for anybody (let alone a spouse) via the Internet is the very
definition of "lonely".

> they recomment
> BoomerMingle.com to me..., but I think online dating is only belong
> to the young. How do you think of this?

The best way I know to meet new people, is to go grocery shopping.

olfart

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am a widow woman, 53 years old , My friends suggest me look for my
> spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely, they recomment
> BoomerMingle.com to me..., but I think online dating is only belong
> to the young. How do you think of this?

are you HOT??? then.....
give me a shout

Meat Plow

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:44:15 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I am a widow woman, 53 years old , My friends suggest me look for my
> spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely, they recomment
> BoomerMingle.com to me..., but I think online dating is only belong
> to the young. How do you think of this?

What you look like? You love me long time?

221.10.120.166

Mike Easter

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I am a widow woman, 53 years old ,

I suggest you stop thinking of yourself as a 'widow woman' and start
thinking of yourself as simply a woman and I further suggest you stop
thinking of yourself as a 53 year old woman and start thinking of
yourself as (simply) a woman.

> My friends suggest me look for my
> spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely,

I suggest you stop looking for a spouse and start some real-life
activities which cause you to encounter people with whom you can be
friends, male and female. The internet is not really a good place to
make what some people call 'meatspace' friends, flesh and blood
friends -- the internet is where you make cyberfriends. Cyberfriends
are good/interesting, but meatspace friends are meatspace friends.

> they recomment
> BoomerMingle.com to me..., but I think online dating is only belong
> to the young. How do you think of this?

I think you are going to run into a lot strange things on the internet,
and you would be better to engage in wholesome activities in meatspace
instead of some of the kinds of activities you are going to encounter in
cyberspace.

--
Mike Easter

SJP

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am a widow woman, 53 years old , My friends suggest me look for my
> spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely, they recomment
> BunnmerMingle.com to me..., but I think online dating is only belong
> to the young. How do you think of this?

I would suggest you are a spammer
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

catchme

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I am a widow woman, 53 years old , My friends suggest me look for my
> spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely, they recomment
> BoomerMingle.com to me..., but I think online dating is only belong
> to the young. How do you think of this?

ive tried internet dating, and i hated it.
best thing for you is think back to all the fun things you have done,
and/or want to do, and do it.
if you happen across an empty deuce at a coffee shop, take it (esp. if
near a window)...maybe you will meet someone?
its not so much that internet dating you meet a lot of phonies (there
are)- theres just a strange feeling that you think you know someone by
the content of the text messages etc. you sent...and then meeting that
person in the flesh, and theres a wierd feeling that you didnt imagine
that person quite like this...
some things are best done the old fashioned way.
That said, however, do a search on your local area- there may be a club
or activity group having meetings, get-togethers, that interest you.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:44:15 -0800 (PST), "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am a widow woman, 53 years old , My friends suggest me look for my
>spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely, they recomment
>BoomerMingle.com to me..., but I think online dating is only belong
>to the young. How do you think of this?

That's funny. On alt.battlestar-gallactica, just a week ago, you were
a 44 year old single man, never married.

So, either you're lying, or in a week, you had a sex change operation,
got married, and then had your husband die. That would just really
suck.

sandy58

Heh joo! For why joo kick my dog an' call 'im **** Off??

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> I am a widow woman, 53 years old , My friends suggest me look for my
>> spouse by Internet to throw off the sense of lonely,

>Looking for anybody (let alone a spouse) via the Internet is the very
>definition of "lonely".

I ran a local Chat BBS, everybody was looking for someone for one
reason or the other.

The bulk of my users were in their teens to middle 20's, we would have
coffee's, card games, picnics just get togethers.

Online people were just looking for something to do, I gave it to them
by setting up those events.

Two weddings, one international (girl from my area and a hacker from
Britain) and my son were a result of being online.
--

Fox hunt
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/foto..._Voxhunter.jpg