Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Kevin Spencer

Re: Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer

I'm a FrontPage MVP. Since I spend a good amount of time here, as well as in
the FrontPage client newsgroup, I left off the "FrontPage" part. My
profession is .Net developer. I used to say "Internet Developer" but that is
really a bit too confining.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer