Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > wot 2 do???

wot 2 do???

warpwon@gmail.com

Hello,

i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.

i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

you reply soon i hope

Warp Won

David

www.microsoft.com/mcp

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
>
> i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
> so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
> sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?
>
> you reply soon i hope
>
> Warp Won

CBIC

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
>
> i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
> so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
> sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?
>
> you reply soon i hope
>
> Warp Won

This has to be Rowdy.

Bill Hileman

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
>>
>> i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
>> so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
>> sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?
>>
>> you reply soon i hope
>>
>> Warp Won

> This has to be Rowdy.

The scary thought is that it might not be.

Neil

did you hear "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
>>>
>>> i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
>>> so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when
>>> next sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?
>>>
>>> you reply soon i hope
>>>
>>> Warp Won

>> This has to be Rowdy.

> The scary thought is that it might not be.

I was thinking it might be Con

- But what about being the early WORM ???

PAJ

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 05:28:05 -0800 (PST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hello,

herro

>i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
>
>i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
>so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
>sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

solly, no nothing bout usa.
pweeeeez cum Uk and go to 'Too Ting uni'.
Vely gud.

--
Ting Tong (fwiends call me ping pong)

warpwon@gmail.com

On Feb 27, 2:11 pm, "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Hello,

> > i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.

> > i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
> > so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
> > sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

> > you reply soon i hope

> > Warp Won

> This has to be Rowdy.

???

warpwon@gmail.com

On Feb 27, 3:36 pm, PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 05:28:05 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >Hello,

> herro
>
> >i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.

> >i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
> >so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
> >sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

> solly, no nothing bout usa.
> pweeeeez cum Uk and go to 'Too Ting uni'.
> Vely gud.
>
> --
> Ting Tong (fwiends call me ping pong)

u not nice man

warpwon@gmail.com

On Feb 27, 1:36 pm, "David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> www.microsoft.com/mcp
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Hello,

> > i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.

> > i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
> > so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
> > sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

> > you reply soon i hope

> > Warp Won

i want mcse not mcp thank u

CBIC

news:Xns9A51670A05738neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)

>>> This has to be Rowdy.

>> The scary thought is that it might not be.
>>

> I was thinking it might be Con

That was my second guess.

wot is buffer overrun how do i fix it Leanne McLoughlin Computer Support 7 01-26-2006 01:20 PM
wot no postback? Kev ASP .Net 6 03-24-2005 06:53 PM
XP with SP2, buggy or wot? AFK Computer Support 9 12-07-2004 07:24 PM
WindowsUpdate15054[1].exe? wot is it? AFK Computer Support 3 12-02-2004 01:51 AM
Wot has happened to FireBird Linda Leverno Firefox 1 07-10-2004 06:04 PM

Advertisments