Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Missing book mark folder

Reply
Thread Tools

Missing book mark folder

 
 
Lookout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
Win XP SP2 IE 7
My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?

Thanks
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
Lookout wrote:
> Win XP SP2 IE 7
> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
>
> Thanks


Have you looked in your Recycle bin?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lookout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:05:21 +0000, Gordon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Lookout wrote:
>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
>>
>> Thanks

>
>Have you looked in your Recycle bin?


Yes
 
Reply With Quote
 
ellis_jay
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
Lookout wrote:
> Win XP SP2 IE 7
> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
>
> Thanks


Maybe...

http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/dr.html

http://www.recuva.com/

--
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government. ___Edward Abbey


 
Reply With Quote
 
John Dean
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
Lookout wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:05:21 +0000, Gordon
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Lookout wrote:
>>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
>>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>
>> Have you looked in your Recycle bin?

>
> Yes


And?
--
John Dean
Oxford


 
Reply With Quote
 
Lookout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:12:13 -0000, "John Dean"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Lookout wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:05:21 +0000, Gordon
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Lookout wrote:
>>>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
>>>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Have you looked in your Recycle bin?

>>
>> Yes

>
>And?


Not there
 
Reply With Quote
 
Lookout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:03:20 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Win XP SP2 IE 7
>My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
>
>Thanks



Found it. She had moved it into another folder. She told me as she was
running out the door so I didn't have time to ask any questions.
 
Reply With Quote
 
ellis_jay
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
Lookout wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:03:20 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
>>
>> Thanks

>
>
> Found it. She had moved it into another folder. She told me as she was
> running out the door so I didn't have time to ask any questions.


Just spank her tinyhiny

--
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government. ___Edward Abbey


 
Reply With Quote
 
Desk Rabbit
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
Lookout wrote:
> Win XP SP2 IE 7
> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?

Yes. Just simply restore from your most recent backup.

Next!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Lookout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:55:44 -0600, "ellis_jay"
<o'(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Lookout wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:03:20 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
>>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>
>>
>> Found it. She had moved it into another folder. She told me as she was
>> running out the door so I didn't have time to ask any questions.

>
>Just spank her tinyhiny


Then she'd lose it again on purpose
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
To Mark Fitzpatrick, Juan Libre, Mark Rae, Steve Orr, Cowboy and other MVPs Cirene ASP .Net 5 05-17-2008 07:17 PM
Solution to exercises of book "DataStructure&Algorithm Analysis in C++" by Mark Allen Weiss tjsailor C++ 0 09-13-2006 02:55 AM
Mark Folder as read Gusvaldo Firefox 2 04-18-2005 05:42 PM
Book Mark URL Icons?? newsnet Firefox 5 06-18-2004 09:13 PM



Advertisments