Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Information sources

Information sources

LRM

"Dustin Harper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes! Finally! This is what I love about the IT community! People that
> love to have fun. People that enjoy the field. The people that enjoy a
> good bacon dispenser!

----snip-----
I want a bacon dispenser!! Darn, what have I missed while away? Can you get
them in cartoon characters like PEZ? I must have one soon! Perhaps to match
the riding crop I acquired to abuse the Interneil with...oooops sorry, I
forgot I wasn't supposed to play like that. Well no matter I can save it for
someone else who wants to play....

Divng into Digital/Useful Sources of information Stan Lipnowski Digital Photography 3 08-03-2004 12:03 AM
Re: Information Sources Grog in Ohio MCSE 0 01-09-2004 09:42 PM
RE: Information Sources =?Utf-8?B?TG5rV2l6YXJk?= MCSE 0 01-09-2004 03:52 PM
Information Sources Marko MCSE 0 01-08-2004 10:59 PM
Re: Information Sources Politician Spock MCSE 0 01-08-2004 05:02 PM

Advertisments