Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: All the phuny poasts today

OT: All the phuny poasts today

Neil

did you hear "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#L#YLRZeIHA.532
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> On 2/27/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
>

>> yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
>> have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where
>> have all the MCNGP gone?

> *looks around*
>
> Umm, I'm right here!

and poasting like mad...

...furffu..

- Farfignewton...the cookie of the stars ....

Neil

did you hear "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#$l#APieIHA.4376
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> On 2/28/2008,kpg* had the unmitigated gall to claim:
>
>> > Umm, I'm right here!

>> No you're not.

> Oh yeah? Then where am I?

come on, this place is dead. Where is the new hangout?

- Farfignewton...the cookie of the stars ....

JaR

On 2/28/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> and poasting like mad...

Sez the guy who has deserted the place for the last year!

> ..furffu..

Onpx ngpun

--
JaR
Guess I told him!

Neil

did you hear "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OJSVNmkeIHA.5560
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> On 2/28/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
>
>> and poasting like mad...

> Sez the guy who has deserted the place for the last year!

<sarcasm>
MUFFIN!
</sarcasm>

It is hard to deal with my absence isn't it. Most people feel that way.

>> ..furffu..

> Onpx ngpun

you'll live

- 3 stages of sex: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly.

Hataish

Hi, This post is very informative, however there are some queries to ask
about some specific topic. If someone can help me then please send me a
private message. Thanks,

www.propertydir.com

www.wholesalebilliardcues.com

www.battery4sale.com