Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: All the phuny poasts today

OT: All the phuny poasts today

Bill Hileman

Are in microsoft.public.msagent.

kpg*

"Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:exL$gWJeIHA.6136
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> Are in microsoft.public.msagent.

....but I was being serious for once.

kp "PotC Recipient" g

That one's going on my wall.

CBIC

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A5071506FC69ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:exL$gWJeIHA.6136
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> Are in microsoft.public.msagent.

> ...but I was being serious for once.
>

> kp "PotC Recipient" g
>

> That one's going on my wall.

You've got my vote for MCNGP of the Year for that poast. I'm still giggling.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9A5071506FC69ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:exL$gWJeIHA.6136 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Are in microsoft.public.msagent.

>> ...but I was being serious for once.
>>

>> kp "PotC Recipient" g
>>

>> That one's going on my wall.
>>

> You've got my vote for MCNGP of the Year for that poast. I'm still
> giggling.

Seconded

- I want more patience and I want it NOW!

JaR

On 2/26/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns9A5071506FC69ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> >> "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> news:exL$gWJeIHA.6136 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> >> ...but I was being serious for once.
> > >

> >> kp "PotC Recipient" g
> > >

> >> That one's going on my wall.
> > >

> > You've got my vote for MCNGP of the Year for that poast. I'm still
> > giggling.
> >

> Seconded

Thirdeded.

--
JaR
You made me ink!

Neil

did you hear "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#4Tf7NNeIHA.5996
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> On 2/26/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
>
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>> > "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:Xns9A5071506FC69ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

>> > You've got my vote for MCNGP of the Year for that poast. I'm still
>> > giggling.
>> >

>> Seconded

> Thirdeded.

yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where have
all the MCNGP gone?

- Gun Fighting Rule: If your grip and stance are perfect, you are not
using cover correctly.

kpg*

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns9A5167560DC49neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
> have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where
> have all the MCNGP gone?

Where have all the MCNGP gone?
Long time passing
Where have all the MCNGP gone?
Long time ago
Where have all the MCNGP gone?
Girls have picked them every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

JaR

On 2/27/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
> have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where
> have all the MCNGP gone?

*looks around*

Umm, I'm right here!

--
JaR
Or possibly over there

kpg*

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#L#YLRZeIHA.532
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> On 2/27/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
>

>> yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
>> have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where
>> have all the MCNGP gone?

> *looks around*
>
> Umm, I'm right here!

No you're not.

JaR

On 2/28/2008,kpg* had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> > Umm, I'm right here!

> No you're not.

Oh yeah? Then where am I?

--