Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > send the data through port using c

send the data through port using c

chidambaram chidambaram is offline
Junior Member

hi everyone,

I am working in Mac Operating System and i want to do program in C.

I want to send a message from my machine to another machine which is connected.

I want to send the message though port.

How can i open the port and send the message?

Plz help me with some sample programs.