Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Attn: Charlie. . .

Attn: Charlie. . .

Tony Sperling

This is O.T., but I just recieved my MSDN mail with a notice of upcoming
events that apparently includes a promotional kit, of which the VS would
interest me a great deal. Now, these kits being promotional - does that hold
any limitations appart from the standard 'non disclosure agreement' - or
whatever, could one expect to be allowed to publish software in various
ways, and for any lenght of time?

Not that I am thinking of being able to sell, or actually build a profitable
business around it - just showing off, you know! Creativity needs an outlet!

Tony. . .

Charlie Russel - MVP

Honestly, I don't know the limitations of it. But so far as I know, MSDN has
no NDA associated with it. Does have EULAs - read those carefully.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...