Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGridTableStyle in ASP.NET?

DataGridTableStyle in ASP.NET?

Floela

I want to set a the MappingName of a DataGridTableStyle to "ArrayList" in an
ASP.NET page, but the class is stored in the System.Windows.Forms namespace.

It won't let me import the namespace at the top of my page (The type or
namespace name 'Windows' does not exist in the class or namespace 'System').

How do I create a DataGridTableStyle in ASP.NET?