Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Display BLOB in crystalreportviewer

Display BLOB in crystalreportviewer

gsauns

I store images in my SQL 2005 database in a varbinary(max) field.
I want to display them in a Crystal Report. Within Crystal Reports,
when I put the field on the page and preview the report, it shows up.
Great.

But I wish to display it within a CrystalReportViewer control. When I
do this, it shows up as a broken image (with the red X)... Anyone know
anything?

The report was made using Crystal 10.

gsauns

Update: The image DOES display when I print from the
CrystalReportViewer. My only remaining problem is how to get it to
display on that CrystalReportViewer aspx page.