Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Dynamic Button Event

Dynamic Button Event

sathyanallusamy sathyanallusamy is offline
Junior Member

I have create Dynamic button. The button click is not fired. the control is disabled when i tried to fire the Event. pls anyone help me

Code:

For(i=1;i<=10;i++)
{
Btn.ID = "Btn_con" + i;
Btn.Text = "Continue";
Btn.Height = 29;
Btn.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.HotPink;
Btn.EnableViewState = true;
Btn.Click += new EventHandler(Btn_Click);
PH.Controls.Add(Btn);
}

protected void Btn_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
int v = 0;
}