Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Calling C++ functions in C function through function pointers

Calling C++ functions in C function through function pointers

Gerry Ford

"Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gerry Ford wrote:
>

>> "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Google Groups, usually.

>> I get it. Groups for people who don't get group theory.

> No idea what this is supposed to mean.

Group theory is a bulwark of nineteenth-century mathematics. I do
representations, they deriving, in American circles, from Burnside at the
turn of the century.

I think of you as a pde guy at boeing. One of the last things anybody ever
said to me from applied physics was: "that would be group theory."