Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Please Join My Site!

Please Join My Site!

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Neg, I use 1280X1024 LCD, do you mean that there is to much white backround around the sides? I am getting a new layout soon.
Would you please join? lol

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Yeh there is just too much white sides for my liking, wasted space IMO.
Signing up now

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Ok kool, can you try get some mates onto it?
And make some contributions by posting

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Aww I just thought I had to signup, haven't posted anything yet
Where's the chance to win a free motherboard competition?

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Hahaha good question, I will see if I can score some sponsorship from the Ford Motor Company, (Dad works there)!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

good luck to you. even if he does work there, your site is too small to be sponsored yet. unless he has huge influence there, i doubt you will get it. but you never know...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

u better comp off a 6L v8

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

id enter except, what with fuel prices going the way they are, thatd be worth about as much as that Aerogate Fan Controller

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Easy now... easy don't go bashing that thing!
And yeh, petrol prices suck for me cos I do so much driving for work

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

i wasnt bashing "that thing" as you put it, i was justsaying that the V8 would be worth bugger all compared to a 4cyl.