Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Blue Ray SUCKS

Blue Ray SUCKS

kellyraphael2@distressed.com

Blue Ray SUCKS

If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.

Time to go dig out my old VCR....

Tarkus

> If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
> VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
> out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
> forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
> Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
>
> Time to go dig out my old VCR....

To paraphrase Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa, were you dropped on your
head as a child?

T.B.

(E-Mail Removed) cried:

> Blue Ray SUCKS
>
> If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
> VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
> out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
> forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
> Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
>
> Time to go dig out my old VCR....

Worst troll attempt of the month so far.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, son.

T.B.

Robo-man

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Blue Ray SUCKS
>
> If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
> VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
> out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
> forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
> Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
>
> Time to go dig out my old VCR....

You really think that Micro$oft was not lying to you????????????????

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:53:55 -0600, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Blue Ray SUCKS
>
>If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
>VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
>out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
>forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
>Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
>
>Time to go dig out my old VCR....

I get a feeling this idiot is talking about burned BD data discs.
STAMPED Blu Ray film/video media mass produced discs do not lose their
bits.

Banana

"StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:53:55 -0600, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>Blue Ray SUCKS
>>
>>If Blue Ray is the future of Hi Def video, I may as well go back to
>>VHS tape. HDDVD was far superior, but as always the best was bought
>>out by corporate greed. Blue Ray is one of the most easily corrupted
>>forms of video ever made. Even the slightest amount of sunlight on a
>>Blue Ray disk, and the thing becomes a drink coaster.
>>
>>Time to go dig out my old VCR....

> I get a feeling this idiot is talking about burned BD data discs.
> STAMPED Blu Ray film/video media mass produced discs do not lose their
> bits.

Well..

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=857067

Derek Janssen

Banana wrote:

> "StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> I get a feeling this idiot is talking about burned BD data discs.
>>STAMPED Blu Ray film/video media mass produced discs do not lose their
>>bits.

> Well..
>
> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=857067

....Oh, well, if AVS Forum says it about Blu-ray, it MUST be so!

Derek Janssen (kids today after the War won't know what that joke means)
(E-Mail Removed)

Dexter

"Derek Janssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Banana wrote:
>
>> "StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> I get a feeling this idiot is talking about burned BD data discs.
>>>STAMPED Blu Ray film/video media mass produced discs do not lose their
>>>bits.

>> Well..
>>
>> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=857067

> ...Oh, well, if AVS Forum says it about Blu-ray, it MUST be so!
>
> Derek Janssen (kids today after the War won't know what that joke means)
> (E-Mail Removed)

Blu Ray rot is common we see a about 3-5 returns a day where I work. New
format still has alot of issues.

T.B.

"Dexter" aka the "shaw.ca" hd-dvd whiner queefed:

> Blu Ray rot is common we see a about 3-5 returns a day where I work. New
> format still has alot of issues.

I thought all Blockbuster stores went out of business?

T.B.

GMAN

In article <ahywj.82998$FA.80794@pd7urf2no>, "Dexter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Derek Janssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Banana wrote:
>>
>>> "StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Well..
>>>
>>> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=857067

>> ...Oh, well, if AVS Forum says it about Blu-ray, it MUST be so!
>>
>> Derek Janssen (kids today after the War won't know what that joke means)
>> (E-Mail Removed)

>Blu Ray rot is common we see a about 3-5 returns a day where I work. New
>format still has alot of issues.

I call bullshit on this one!!!!