Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > i cant open my internet

i cant open my internet

Muhammed Farooq

Ponder

Hiya Muhammed Farooq.

In <news:7rgwj.3758$(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

Maybe you should give it up as a bad job.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

user@domain.tld

Muhammed Farooq nervously hit keys and said, On 2/24/2008 10:54 AM:
<nothing!>

Wow, you are a retard. Congratulations!

Mike Easter

"Muhammed Farooq"
virginmedia/ntl connectivity

Subject: i cant open my internet

That's not strictly true. The internet != (does not equal) the
worldwideweb.

You have used your computer and your newsagent and your provider's
connectivity to access your provider's newsserver to post your message
here and propagated to all of us by way of 'the internet'.

Likely you mean you have some kind of browser problem accessing webpages
which you didn't describe in the message body which you didn't write.

--
Mike Easter

Ben Myers

"Muhammed Farooq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:7rgwj.3758$(E-Mail Removed)...

See http://www.virginmedia.com/help/

Ben

Ponder

Hiya Ben Myers.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> See http://www.virginmedia.com/help/

Cruel

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Fred

"Muhammed Farooq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7rgwj.3758$(E-Mail Removed)...

Buy a new opener.

Cub

"Ponder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hiya Muhammed Farooq.
>
> In <news:7rgwj.3758$(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:
>
> Maybe you should give it up as a bad job.
>
> --
> PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
> Homepage: http://www.colinjones.co.uk ICQ# 1707811
> Skittles Team: http://www.ddskittles.co.uk

You are well and truly farooqed

VanguardLH

"Muhammed Farooq" wrote in message
news:7rgwj.3758$(E-Mail Removed)...

Isn't that special. Thanks for sharing and letting us know that you
cannot "open" the Internet although the magic worked to get your post
here. Come on back when you have a question.

I'm starting to wonder if there are NTL users who deliberately present
themselves as boobs in a wanton desire to defame all NTL users. Or
maybe it's because of the inbreeding over there (and for muslims, too,
like this OP) because of rampant cousin marriage (nothing to do with
morality, everything to do with genetics).

John Holmes

Muhammed Farooq "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

Try this: www.adultsheepfinder.com, you hopelessly stupid ****.

--
<snip>