Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Ruby with Netbeans question!

Ruby with Netbeans question!

Steve

Hi all
Hope I`m ok posting a Netbeans query here?. I`m trying to learn Ruby
using the Netbeans IDE. It seems a pretty slick application but I`m
wondering if its possible to run a prog without creating a `new
project` each time?. I just want to be able to type in a few lines of
code and run it but it keeps running the `main project` which might be
an earlier prog I have written??. I`m sure the solution is staring me
in the face but would be grateful for any tips folk could provide.
Cheers
Steve

Steve

On Feb 24, 11:26 am, Steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all
> Hope I`m ok posting a Netbeans query here?. I`m trying to learn Ruby
> using the Netbeans IDE. It seems a pretty slick application but I`m
> wondering if its possible to run a prog without creating a `new
> project` each time?. I just want to be able to type in a few lines of
> code and run it but it keeps running the `main project` which might be
> an earlier prog I have written??. I`m sure the solution is staring me
> in the face but would be grateful for any tips folk could provide.
> Cheers
> Steve

Sorry folks wrong group!!.