Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Define parameter value

Define parameter value

shapper

Hello,

I am using a ListView connected with an ObjectDataSource.
I am creating everything at runtime by implementing the ListView
ITemplate.
I know I get a one way bind so I need to define my parameters values
by accessing the controls inside the template.

Where should I define the paramater values, for example when inserting
a new record?
In the ListView or in the ObjectDataSource Insert events?

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Miguel

shapper

On Feb 23, 6:01 pm, shapper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using a ListView connected with an ObjectDataSource.
> I am creating everything at runtime by implementing the ListView
> ITemplate.
> I know I get a one way bind so I need to define my parameters values
> by accessing the controls inside the template.
>
> Where should I define the paramater values, for example when inserting
> a new record?
> In the ListView or in the ObjectDataSource Insert events?
>
> How can I do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Miguel

I just solved it.