Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > canny edge detection

canny edge detection

saran

hello..i am doing my final year project in image processing using fpga
as vhdl.in that i have edge detection module to process.if i have the
module of canny ,sobel,prewitt it will be very useful to me..pls help
me..as fast as you can reply me...

KJ

"saran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello..i am doing my final year project in image processing using fpga
> as vhdl.in that i have edge detection module to process.if i have the
> module of canny ,sobel,prewitt it will be very useful to me..pls help
> me..as fast as you can reply me...

I'd suggest a career in generating junk e-mail....you've demonstrated random
use of keywords

KJ