Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > computer getting restarted on inserting a CD

computer getting restarted on inserting a CD

alisha_queen alisha_queen is offline
Junior Member

i have got windows xp sp 2 OS. Recenetly whenevr i am trying to install some software or watch a movie through my cd-rom drive, my computer getting restarted automatically and its asking to boot from cd and then its saying disk boot failure, insert system disk press enter.

so even if i am restarting my computer same thing is happing..its only when im turning the power off completely and starting comp again, then its booting fine..please help