Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > which consumer DVD authoring software can produce DVD showing date/time encoded on DV tape?

which consumer DVD authoring software can produce DVD showing date/time encoded on DV tape?

someone@somewhere.com

The DV tape has timecode in it which shows date/time video is taken.
Which consumer level DVD authoring software can produce DVD where
these date/time are shown on the DVD video? I know that there are
some solutions such as: http://www.skydiver.de/stef/datecode_en.htm
but it requires more complicated steps. I would like a software that
can automatically do so when producing the DVD.

Thanks.