Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Call for Digital Art and Photography from L.A. Center for Digital Art

Call for Digital Art and Photography from L.A. Center for Digital Art

Rex Bruce

For a formatted version of this announcement:
http://lacda.com/juried/juriedshow.html

Direct link for registration:
http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=153014

Los Angeles Center For Digital Art
107 West Fifth Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
http://www.lacda.com

Call for Entries: LACDA 'TOP 40' JURIED SHOW

Forty Winners! Enter our "TOP 40" juried competion for digital art and
photography. Entrants submit three JPEG files of original work. All
styles of artwork and photography where digital processes of any kind
were integral to the creation of the images are acceptable. Open to
all geographical locations.

Forty selected winners recieve one print up to 24x36 on museum quality
paper to be shown in an international group exhibition in our gallery
from April 10-May 3, 28. The show will be widely promoted and will
include a reception for the artists.

Many artists from this exhibit continue their relationship with LACDA
for exhibit in solo shows, exhibits curated outside of LACDA and
exhibit in art and photo fairs where LACDA participates. All entries
are given special consideration for exhibiting at LACDA and outside
exhibitions where we are featured.

Artists participating in our competitions form the pool of artists
from which we select the vast majority of those featured at LACDA and
are often considered by our associated network of galleries and
curators. Proceeds from the competition support these gallery
programs. Juror Rex Bruce has curated and participated in over 50
exhibits since the founding of LACDA in 2004 and is internationally
recognized as a leader and expert in the field.

Registration fee is $30US.

Online registration only.

Multiple entries are permitted, seperate entry fee required for each
set of three images submitted.

Deadline for Entries: March 20, 2008
Winners Announced: March 27, 2008
Exhibit Dates: April 10-May 3, 2008