Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Still I don't GOT my MCSE Certificate and wallet card too

Still I don't GOT my MCSE Certificate and wallet card too

Patel Himanshu

hey friends and microsoft staff members,
I passed my exams all papers of MCSE 2003 track in 26/october/2007, still I
got only welcome kit.. I don't recieved any Certificate that signed by Bill
Gates and wallet card etcc kit related to Certificate. I contacted to
Microsoft and local center too. please help me out related this problems.
Thanks in Advance,
Patel Himanshu
India

PAJ

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:11:04 -0800, Patel Himanshu <Patel
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hey friends and microsoft staff members,
>I passed my exams all papers of MCSE 2003 track in 26/october/2007, still I
>got only welcome kit.. I don't recieved any Certificate that signed by Bill
>Gates and wallet card etcc kit related to Certificate.

Maybe Bill is busy.

Patel Himanshu

hahaha PAJ, nice joke.. may be because I heard and read news about BillGates
that he will thinking to stay home. means he will not going to at his
Microsoft Office? hahaha what about my Certification and all studd then??
trying to wake up him soon to do some work for me.
hahahaha

"PAJ" wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:11:04 -0800, Patel Himanshu <Patel
> (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >hey friends and microsoft staff members,
> >I passed my exams all papers of MCSE 2003 track in 26/october/2007, still I
> >got only welcome kit.. I don't recieved any Certificate that signed by Bill
> >Gates and wallet card etcc kit related to Certificate.

> Maybe Bill is busy.

infinitiguy

office 2007 crashed on him as he was writing it up, and document recovery
didn't work... it's lost forever..

in all honesty... call mcp/mcse support.. I did that when I got my first
MCP and never recieved my MCP ID.. I forget the number but should be
somewhere on the MS website under the cert sections..

"Patel Himanshu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hahaha PAJ, nice joke.. may be because I heard and read news about
> BillGates
> that he will thinking to stay home. means he will not going to at his
> Microsoft Office? hahaha what about my Certification and all studd then??
> trying to wake up him soon to do some work for me.
> hahahaha
>
> "PAJ" wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:11:04 -0800, Patel Himanshu <Patel
>> (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >hey friends and microsoft staff members,
>> >I passed my exams all papers of MCSE 2003 track in 26/october/2007,
>> >still I
>> >got only welcome kit.. I don't recieved any Certificate that signed by
>> >Bill
>> >Gates and wallet card etcc kit related to Certificate.

>> Maybe Bill is busy.

about wallet card? Birol AYDUGAN Microsoft Certification 8 02-22-2007 01:39 AM
Lost MCSD Wallet Card Jun Haan MCSD 1 10-12-2004 04:58 PM
Whats the Wallet Card For?! JJ MCSD 5 05-14-2004 01:51 PM
updated MCSD wallet card instead of EarlyAchieverCard Mayken Microsoft Certification 2 12-11-2003 10:04 PM
Re: mcsd wallet card MCSD 0 08-18-2003 04:59 AM

Advertisments