Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BBC iPlayer - streaming stops

BBC iPlayer - streaming stops

Smirnoff

XP Pro

4MBPS internet connection

When playing streaming videos from BBC iPlayer, it keeps stopping
(animated circle) as if it's buffering or caching.

Have tried increasing my temp file space to 250MB (50 - 250 recommended)
and also clearing temp files regularly.

Is there another setting I'm missing or is the recommended temp file
setting too low when streaming?

Gazwad

Smirnoff <(E-Mail Removed)>, the nauseating-tramp and blunt
hamster hider who likes harsh jibbin' with armadillos, and whose partner
is a fancy-girl with a substandard chia pet, wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
> XP Pro
>
> 4MBPS internet connection
>
> When playing streaming videos from BBC iPlayer, it keeps stopping
> (animated circle) as if it's buffering or caching.
>
> Have tried increasing my temp file space to 250MB (50 - 250 recommended)
> and also clearing temp files regularly.
>
> Is there another setting I'm missing or is the recommended temp file
> setting too low when streaming?

Just download the ****er and watch it from your hard drive.

is but a dream within a dream.