Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Learn from the Best Photographers in the World. We have DVDs.

Learn from the Best Photographers in the World. We have DVDs.

HEMI - Powered

John Navas added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

John, I've very much enjoyed discussing this topic with you as I
did the DVD-R and +R differences. I have learned a lot from you
and I respect your knowledge and opinions. I'm top posting
instead of replying paragraph by paragraph, though, because I
sense the cart getting before the horse in some sentences while
he's in the correct place behind the cart in others. Thus, I do
not know how to respond without picking an argument with you,
which I want to avoid.

So, while I do agree with much of what you say, there's enough
areas of disagreement that I think I'll let it drop. To end on a
positive note, I still believe that if both customers and IP
owners took some of your ideas and some of mine and combined them
(somehow) into a new way of doing business, the field would be
leveled and everyone would be happy. I just don't know how to
make that happen.

Have a great week and let's try a new topic for debate.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Surely you jest - and don't call me Shirley!" - from the movie
"Airplane!"

l.johnstone@tiscali.co.uk

Darn, I just ordered 2 DVD's from veevideo before i found this thread
while searching, i guess you guys are saying i won't be getting
original DVD's. If they turn out to be fake, I'll be returning them
and asking my CC company to do a chargeback.

Neil Ellwood

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:57:26 -0700, l.johnstone wrote:

> Darn, I just ordered 2 DVD's from veevideo before i found this thread
> while searching, i guess you guys are saying i won't be getting original
> DVD's. If they turn out to be fake, I'll be returning them and asking my
> CC company to do a chargeback.

If they are fake you should take them to your local trading standards
office for their inspection.

Still claim your money back quoting whatever your trading standards
officer said. You could also inform your local constabulary.

--
Neil
reverse ra and delete l