Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Bruce Has Seen The Light By Removing His Own Ad For The Labour Party From Aardvark

Bruce Has Seen The Light By Removing His Own Ad For The Labour Party From Aardvark

E. Scrooge

It's either that or Slingshot is playing up by not displaying the ad when
http://www.aardvark.co.nz/

E. Scrooge

Collector€NZ

E. Scrooge wrote:
> It's either that or Slingshot is playing up by not displaying the ad
> when loading Aardvark.
> http://www.aardvark.co.nz/
>
> E. Scrooge

Oh hell just another dipshit statement

E. Scrooge

"Collector€NZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47bde912$(E-Mail Removed)...
> E. Scrooge wrote:
>> It's either that or Slingshot is playing up by not displaying the ad when
>> http://www.aardvark.co.nz/
>>
>> E. Scrooge

> Oh hell just another dipshit statement

Tough luck that the truth hurts you so much, you can hardly avoid it,
pumkin.

If it helps at all, I do so enjoy your pain thanks very much.

E. Scrooge