Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Question for Netflix subscribers...

Question for Netflix subscribers...

respj4pc@verizon.net

I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
included these items?

Derek Janssen

> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
> included these items?

....Umm, WHY? 0_o??

(Apart from Disney Rewards codes, and I tend to buy those disks anyway.)

Derek Janssen
(E-Mail Removed)

respj4pc@verizon.net

On Feb 20, 6:50 pm, Derek Janssen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
> > bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
> > or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
> > Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
> > included these items?

> ...Umm, WHY? 0_o??
>
> (Apart from Disney Rewards codes, and I tend to buy those disks anyway.)
>
> Derek Janssen
> (E-Mail Removed)

lol, you mean why do I ask? It's just something I've wondered is all.
And this is the perfect place to ask.

Tarkus

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
> included these items?

No. If I want all that stuff, I just buy it.

Van

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
> included these items?

http://www.freecovers.net/

Kuskokwim

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:46:37 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
> included these items?

No I would not.

skip

Kuskokwim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eh6zyi9ntgw6.jqee8syydmfw$.dlg@
40tude.net:

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:46:37 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
>> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
>> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
>> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
>> included these items?

> No I would not.

Nope not me

lorincantrell@yahoo.com

On Feb 20, 5:46*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
> included these items?

Nope. I just want them to send me unbroken discs in a timely
fashion. That has been a problem for them lately.

-beaumon

Phisherman

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:03:45 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed)
wrote:

>On Feb 20, 5:46*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> I'm a fellow Netflix user, and I love it, but I was wondering, does it
>> bother any of you that when you get a DVD, you don't get the inserts
>> or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
>> Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
>> included these items?

>Nope. I just want them to send me unbroken discs in a timely
>fashion. That has been a problem for them lately.
>
>-beaumon

Same here. I just want to see the movie. I got a Netflix cracked
DVD and immediately reported the damaged to them. I had to wait until
they got the damaged disc back for them to send out another one. It
was almost they did not believe me when I said, "The disc is damaged."
That took two weeks so I cancelled. I feel they should send out (the
same disc) immediately if the disc is damaged. The longer it takes
the more $ for Netflix. I won't play "The Netflix Waiting Game"
again.