Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > SilverStone Strider ST400 400w Power Supply

SilverStone Strider ST400 400w Power Supply

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

HardOCP have a review of the SilverStone Strider ST400 400w Power Supply that does a reasonably good job for an entry level PSU:

Quote:
While the ST400 does not have the best voltage regulation, build quality, or the best DC output quality we have ever see, it does have one key thing going for it; unlike the other $50 power supplies we have seen so far it does exactly what it is labeled to do in our testing environment within specifications and at the end of the day that is what matters. Users looking for a $50 solution that will do exactly what it is labeled to do have a very viable option in the ST400 as long as users temper their high end aspirations and remember they are looking at an entry level power supply in the ST400. When it comes right down to it, the SilverStone ST400 is a very good power supply for the money.
Read the rest here.