Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > CD declares vinyl records dead!

CD declares vinyl records dead!

Lyrik

But they must be like "Obi-Wan?" Becourse they are very popular at the
present.

And becourse Tosh stops making HD-DVD, somebody else will make them. And
there is a thousand films on them allready. Me for instance celebrated the
news of "The Sid killing Obi-Wan" by ordering "Blade Runner" in HD-DVD for
my allready nice little collection.

Even pick-up firms have a renaissance. If Blu-Ray fanboys want to burry
something they may burry their version 1 doorsteps.
--
Greetings Jens "Lyrik" Bech

T.B.

"Lyrik" babbled:

> But they must be like "Obi-Wan?" Becourse they are very popular at the
> present.
>
> And becourse Tosh stops making HD-DVD, somebody else will make them. And
> there is a thousand films on them allready. Me for instance celebrated the
> news of "The Sid killing Obi-Wan" by ordering "Blade Runner" in HD-DVD for
> my allready nice little collection.
>
> Even pick-up firms have a renaissance. If Blu-Ray fanboys want to burry
> something they may burry their version 1 doorsteps.

HA! This is what we call a sore loser. And a barely literate one at that.

T.B.

Big Boy

T.B. wrote:
> "Lyrik" babbled:
>>
>> But they must be like "Obi-Wan?" Becourse they are very popular at
>> the present.
>>
>> And becourse Tosh stops making HD-DVD, somebody else will make them.
>> And there is a thousand films on them allready. Me for instance
>> celebrated the news of "The Sid killing Obi-Wan" by ordering "Blade
>> Runner" in HD-DVD for my allready nice little collection.
>>
>> Even pick-up firms have a renaissance. If Blu-Ray fanboys want to
>> burry something they may burry their version 1 doorsteps.

> HA! This is what we call a sore loser. And a barely literate one at that.
>
> T.B.

If you could have been bothered to look at the guy's message header, you
may have realized that he is from Denmark. If your knowledge of Danish
is any better than his English, feel free to smirk; otherwise, I
recommend that you don't be so quick to judge.

T.B.

"Big Boy" wrote:

>> "Lyrik" babbled:
>>>
>>> But they must be like "Obi-Wan?" Becourse they are very popular at
>>> the present.
>>>
>>> And becourse Tosh stops making HD-DVD, somebody else will make them. And
>>> there is a thousand films on them allready. Me for instance celebrated
>>> the news of "The Sid killing Obi-Wan" by ordering "Blade Runner" in
>>> HD-DVD for my allready nice little collection.
>>>
>>> Even pick-up firms have a renaissance. If Blu-Ray fanboys want to burry
>>> something they may burry their version 1 doorsteps.

>> HA! This is what we call a sore loser. And a barely literate one at
>> that.
>>
>> T.B.

> If you could have been bothered to look at the guy's message header, you
> may have realized that he is from Denmark. If your knowledge of Danish is
> any better than his English, feel free to smirk; otherwise, I recommend
> that you don't be so quick to judge.

My Danish is flawless. Thus, I smirk.

T.B.

Lyrik

Den 20.02.2008 kl. 10:17 skrev T.B. <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> My Danish is flawless. Thus, I smirk.
>
> T.B.

And You have the right to do so. You live in a free country! It is enough
that You all are political correct. You don't need to be paedagogical
correct too! But I must say I am being treated much more nice in an US
newsgroup than in a danish-!))
You must never come there! You would need to have psychological assistance
afterwards! You have heard that the Vikings sat around a table mocking
each other-laughing and ocassionally throwing bones across the table at
each other just to make a point! It is like that! So stay away!-For the
sake of the holy amendments and their lawyer priests!

--
Greetings Jens "Lyrik" Bech

Best software for archiving Vinyl Record collection? ]v[etaphoid Computer Support 4 01-09-2008 10:09 AM
Re: Vinyl to LP..Software for?? Fred Computer Support 0 07-25-2005 11:16 AM
Vinyl to C.d. Freddy Computer Support 25 11-25-2004 05:10 AM
recording from vinyl j###### Computer Support 4 06-06-2004 11:11 PM
recording from vinyl j###### Computer Support 6 06-01-2004 12:51 AM

Advertisments