Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .NET Ajax registerClass

.NET Ajax registerClass

George Ter-Saakov

What is the point of registering class using .registerClass API from AJAX
script library.

what does it do?

George.

bruce barker

it sorta the whole point of MS ajax library (besides the small ajax part).

it the tool (sys) used to add .net style interfaces and inheritance into
javascript. when you register a class, base type properties are added to the
object protoype. you also need to use it to use the namespace model that the
ajax library supplies.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"George Ter-Saakov" wrote:

> What is the point of registering class using .registerClass API from AJAX
> script library.
>
> what does it do?
>
> George.

George Ter-Saakov