Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Integrate Google Calendar like component in custom ASP.NETapplication

Integrate Google Calendar like component in custom ASP.NETapplication

ITistic

I am in the planning stages of a new web application. One of the
requirements for this application is to provide a Google Calendar type
interface to show important events which will be pulled from the
application's internal database, as well as provide a means for users
to create, edit, and delete their own custom events (including
recurring events). I have briefly looked into integrating Google
Calendar with this application. I've run into a bit of a brick wall
thus far with the fact that the user will have to leave my web
application and login to Google Calendar to add custom events. Maybe
this isn't really the case, but it's what I've gathered from reading
their docs and doing some limited testing.

With that being said, does anybody have any suggestions of an existing
component/API I could integrate with to solve this problem? I'm not
opposed to using something like Google Calendar or a commercial
alternative. My options are pretty open.

Thank you for your time and efforts in advance. It's greatly
appreciated!

Shawn

Alexey Smirnov

http://www.daypilot.org