Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook 2007

outlook 2007

PWB

how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
can . TIA

Gordon

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jDCuj.1923$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
> can . TIA

What EXACTLY are you trying to do here? What "allotted folder" where?

sittingduck

PWB wrote:

> how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
> can . TIA

Create a folder.
Drag the email(s) into it.

--
http://improve-usenet.org

Gordon

"sittingduck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A4951EBE22D4duckrulestheuniverse@invalid. quakefour.net...
> PWB wrote:
>
>> how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
>> can . TIA

> Create a folder.
> Drag the email(s) into it.

Depends on what the OP is trying to achieve - there may be better ways to do
what he wants....

why?

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:31:27 GMT, PWB wrote:

>how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
>can . TIA

Yes, you can. You can always check the online help as well.

I use rules and move mail from inbox to alloted folders, depends on
sender usually.

Your question could also be a bit better.

Me