Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Back at ya, Blinky

Back at ya, Blinky

Rgr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-DT...eature=related

I liked this version. Call me silly, I can take it.

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-DT...eature=related

I don't bother with youtubes here with the dialup. Thanks, though.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Rgr

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Rgr wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-DT...eature=related

> I don't bother with youtubes here with the dialup. Thanks, though.

Yeah, after I sent it I got to thinking (which is never a good thing)
and I think it was Pennywise that had a link to this song.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Rgr wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-DT...eature=related

>> I don't bother with youtubes here with the dialup. Thanks, though.

>Yeah, after I sent it I got to thinking (which is never a good thing)
>and I think it was Pennywise that had a link to this song.

Na, not my style, nothing but the best
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RMWXyEHoN88

Frosty and I had a youtube thread going, I'm still looking for it, but
we had some great stuff going. Most are gone now (music videos),
that's why if you like it, you grab it.

--

doubleTwist desktop enables you to easily share media with
friends and sync with popular devices. (DVD Jon Creates DRM Killer)

Blinky Bob Computer Support 11 03-15-2005 09:22 PM
Re: FAO: Blinky Blinky the Shark Computer Support 1 02-22-2005 08:49 AM
BLINKY THE SHARK - Where is e-mail address shown?? Ladydeb Computer Support 6 09-03-2004 06:06 PM
TFT monitor on the blinky Ladydeb Computer Support 3 09-03-2004 12:32 PM
ATNN: Mike with the Owl or Blinky with the Shark Troili Gerdangerfiel Computer Support 4 06-09-2004 12:23 AM

Advertisments