Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Wierd errors for user control

Wierd errors for user control

VB Programmer

Using VB.NET user control in ASP.NET webform. When I look at the webform in
the browser I get this error:
Could not instantiate ActiveX control 'd940e4d2-6079-11ce-88cb-0020af6845f6'
because the current thread is not in a single-threaded apartment.

In addition, in my webform's Design view I cannot "draw" the user control.
The uc always goes to the bottom (like a timer control).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

VB Programmer

I am not "posting this all over the internet". I put them in what I felt
were all appropriate newsgroups. I'll try to limit those even more. Sorry!

Thanks.

"Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com > wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

Wierd build errors Chris ASP .Net 0 01-23-2007 11:29 PM
Lots of very wierd errors when using hosted WSE service nbevans@gmail.com ASP .Net Web Services 0 08-30-2006 09:36 AM
Wierd linking errors that I donnn't quite get yet. walkeraj@gmail.com C++ 3 05-01-2006 08:07 AM
Wierd errors for user control VB Programmer ASP .Net Web Controls 1 07-09-2003 11:23 AM

Advertisments