Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Network Engineer Opportunity!

Network Engineer Opportunity!

JonF12

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jon and I work for Oxford Solutions, a Staffing/Consulting Firm
in Pittsburgh, PA, that specializes in placing IT professionals.

Currently I have an immediate opening for a (Microsoft) Network Engineer!!!!

The job description is below:

- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services
- Current MCSE Preferred
- SAN experience preferred
- Good General knowledge and experience with firewalls, switching, routing

All candidates interested can please send me a resume in a Word document to